Santa is not the only one who can wear red!
So Be Bold, Be Daring, Be Different this year. Wear A little Red Dress!
Red is the colour of passion. It is certainly sizzling red hot and is making a fashion statement.
These are my top 7 choices for the Christmas and New Year Party Season.
1. French Connection Fast Sam Sequin Cowel Dress $278
2. Michael Kors Ring Neck Twist Front Dress with cut out back. $777.00
3. Brushed Back Wool Dress $169 Talbots
Ever thought about renting your outfit for a special occassion?
5. Moschino Cheap and Chic Double bow dress – Retail $850 -Rent for $100
6. Carmen Marc Valvo: All Eyes on You Gown Retail -$745 Rent- $125
All that you need now is a little bling plus a pair of statement heels!
Oh and a man in a tux if you please!
Click below to listen and view – “Lady in Red” By Chris De Burgh uploaded by Orchid Night. It’s very sensual, sexy with a little raunchiness mixed in.
What is your favourite colour?
What will you be wearing this Christmas and New Year?
- The 5 Best Dressed Women Of 2011 (glamour.com)
- Best of 2011: Red-Carpet Queen of the Year (fabsugar.com)
- Marisota’s top four for Christmas! (moneysavings.org)