It’s time to spring clean – or make a start at least. The issue with closet or wardrobe sorting is that I have the best intentions initially until I find something that I had forgotten about. Then I go on a nostalgia trip down memory lane. Therefore, I end up putting things back in the closet. This time I have to be strong.
Absolutely got to go:-
- Anything not worn for two years.
- Anything I am saving for that special occasion, just in case.
- Anything I have had for a while, but cant quite zip up. It will fit when I loose 7lbs!
- Anything slouchy and shabby – not including pj’s! – they are off limits!
- Well worn shoes/boots that have scuffed heels from driving.
Our joint closet is located in the master bedroom, but we overflow into the spare room closet. Oh, there are a few items in the attic too. I desperately need my own space!
I have converted a linen closet into a small shoe closet – for MY shoes only, but, that too needs sorting.
And then I got to dreaming……….. A Carrie Bradshaw closet – well to be more precise her shoe closet. Second thoughts lets go for it all. My space place where I can view handbags, jewelry……..
The closet Carrie and Mr Big share in Sex & The City. Below Carrie’s specially designed shoe closet.
I am going to hyperventilate!
I found this video clip on u tube. Not a teeny weeny bit jealous am I?
My Wish is, in our next home the closet has to be large, and have a proper place for my shoes.
These are a pair of shoes from my closet that I will be keeping. They are by Guess.
Think it’s time to address the closet clean-up.